Carla Jessup - 478-929-7858 x-41783
Melissa Pursley - 478-929-7858 x-41556
We understand that your child comes to us with unique experiences, interests and learning styles. Our goal is to truly know your child well and use this knowledge to guide, support, and motivate him or her. We believe that good teaching requires continual professional development, personal reflection, and collaboration. We value parent involvement at every level and encourage you to partner with us to give your child the most powerful and joyous learning experience possible.
To continue the development of:
- Successful transition from home to school
- Being part of a group
- Becoming interested in learning
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Forming friendships with peers and adults
- Realizing that school is a fun and safe place to be.
- Emergent skills in language, math, art, science, dramatic play, music and movement
- Prepare for transitioning to Pre-K or Kindergarten