Clubs & Organizations
- Freshman Council
- Sophomore Council
- Junior Projects Committee
- Senior Exec
The Eagle Ambassadors for Northside High School are students who have and would like to further their growth in leadership. They are also members of our NHS-Chickfila Leader Academy. These students work as ambassadors for the school during events as well as complete various community service activities.
Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- FCA meets on Thursday mornings at 7:20 in the Team Room.
- For more information, see Mollie Jones (room 1302) or Tyler Kinsler
Junior Optimist International (JOI)
- Sponsor: Mollie Jones (room 1302)
- Dues: $35
- The Partners Club brings high school students and physically/intellectually disabled students together to provide sports training for Special Olympic Sports and to spend additional time together enjoying other social and recreational activities in the school and community. The club enables high school students the opportunity to understand and appreciate the strengths and differences of each other as individuals. A bond of friendship and respect is developed and maintained throughout their high school years. Partner members also benefit by learning the personal rewards and responsibilities that come from helping their peers with special needs.
- Click here for more information!
Career Tech Student Organizations
Future Business Leaders of America
Family, Career & Community Leaders of America
National FFA Organization
National Technical Honor Society
- Sponsor: Justin Dunbar (room T408)