- Earn micro-scholarships as early as 9th grade and discover your path to the best college for you.
College Board Scholarships
- Who: any high school senior
- Deadline: several deadlines based on College Board activity
- The more effort you put in, the more opportunities you have to earn a scholarship. Complete all six, and you're eligible to earn $40,000. Scholarships will be awarded through monthly drawings to students who complete each action.
- Award Amount: from $500-$40,000
Who is the scholarship for?
- Students attending college in Fall, 2022
- Students who have DACA/TPS or are undocumented, meaning do not have lawful status in the US
- Strong preference will be given to applicants who are not eligible for in-state tuition. You can find more details by state here.
- Strong preference will be given to those who are interested in pursuing one of the following career paths: software engineering, nursing, data analytics, business analytics, and digital marketing
- Tuition up to 4 years at one of our partner colleges
- Room/board up to 4 years at our partner colleges
- Internship and job search support
- Application deadline is October 4th, 2021 at midnight EST
- Applications are considered on a rolling basis, so applying early is helpful
- Eligibility begins with maintaining a weighted GPA of 3.0 (B average) or better. Applicants also need to be proven leaders and role models within their school and community. And applicants must participate or have participated in grades 9, 10, or 11 in at least one of the sports recognized by the International Olympic Committee in the Summer and Winter Olympic Games, the Paralympic Games or the National Federation of State High School Associations.
- Award Amount: $1000, 2000, and $10,000 scholarship
- Deadline: October 19, 2021
- Award Amount - $1500
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply
- Deadline: December 31, 2021